Day Trip to Galle
If you are looking for a fusion of nature, culture, history art and shopping in one place, there could be no place other than Galle. A world within a world, it is no exaggeration to say that one almost walks into the days of the colonial domination of Ceylon at the Galle Fort. Food and shopping is abundantly available on the sides of the marble laden walkways. The beach is not to be missed, but if you want to see a perfect horizon, perhaps you may want to go that way in the morning or the evening.
- 7.00am Leave Colombo and visit Turtle Hatchery on the way to Galle
- Arrive at Galle and enjoy the beach
- Take a walk inside the Dutch Fort
- In the evening head back to Colombo on the Southern Express Way.
What is included
- Transportation by air-conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle
- Local government taxes applicable
What is not included
- Entrance Fees
- Air fare
- Tips and gratuity
- Visa fees
- Airport taxes
- Camera and video permits at cultural sites
- Expenses of personal nature
- If the tour exceeds the given 300 Km limit, every additional Km will be charged at Rs.42 per km
- Rates mentioned are subject to change/revision based on any changes made by the government.
- Management will not be responsible for any belongings that are lost or stolen or damaged during the tour.
Cancelation and Payment Policy
- Cancellations within 01 to 08 days of the arrival date – 100% of the value of the tour
- Cancellations within 9 to 15 days of the arrival date – 50% of the value of the tour
- Cancellations within 16 to 28 days of the arrival date – 25% of the value of the tour
- Cancellations beyond 28 days of the arrival date – Fee of USD 50 will be withheld for the work carried out
- 25% payment to be made upon confirmation and the balance to be paid 10 working days prior to arrival